Redevelopment is upcoming phase in Pune region. We promise contemporary exteriors, spacious apartments, and most importantly, on-time delivery. Being one of the pioneers of redevelopment in Pune, PRM Infrastructures has mastered the art & skills of redevelopment and are acknowledged for the same!
1. Document Check
- Society Registration Certificate.
- Approved Building Plan.
- Conveyance Deed / Lease Deed / Sale Deed
- Copy of Resolution by society members towards the redevelopment
- Documents / Deeds / Agreements etc. whatsoever in nature related to the societies plot
- List of members with their respective carpet areas
- Property Card
- Extract of 7/12
- Title certificate
- Index II
- N.A. Order
- Commencement Certificate
- Occupation Certificate
- Completion Certificate
2. Process & Emails.
In order to understand the needs of the residents & gather info about the location/plot etc. we will have a meeting will have to be conducted. Thereafter, a brief presentation on the overview of the redevelopment project will be showcased. This will comprise of the layout, draft plans, commercial terms, timelines, specifications, shifting arrangements and document requirements.
3. Meeting & Sanctions
- The project plan will be reworked so as to fit in the requirements of the members with ease. A final draft of the techno-commercial plan, with building sketches and legal agreements, will be presented to the committee. Thereafter which, municipal/local authority sanctions will be obtained.
4. Shifting of Residents & Demolition
- Once the commercial terms have been fulfilled, the residents will move -out from their respective houses into rented apartments. Thus, the building will be handed over for redevelopment and the project will proceed as per the sanctioned plan.
5. Project Completion & Handover
- Once the building stands upright as per the architectural assessment, the finishing, inspection and various other installations are looked into thoroughly. Thereafter the occupation, as well as completion certificate, is cleared and the building handed over to the residents with respective inductions.
If the conveyance document for the Society/Apartment has been executed by the former Developer, then you can apply for the property card with the Society/Apartment name on it at the City Survey Office at Shukrawar Peth, Pune. The Government office will follow the required procedure and if all documents are in order you can obtain the Certificate within a period of 45 days. If the conveyance has not been executed the same will have to be obtained/executed by the former Developer and then the application for the revised Property card can be done.
A copy can be obtained by applying with the Pune Municipal Corporation from their old records.
The lesser of the two areas will be considered by the Municipal Corporation while granting FSI and TDR for the new project.
A Zone area means Congested Area/Gaothan e.g. SadashivPeth, Narayan Peth or certain other areas. TDR is not permissible to be used in this zone but Redevelopment is possible only if there is sufficient balance FSI.
Yes, but as TDR is not permitted, financial viability is suspect.
A copy of flat agreement can be obtained from the concerned Sub-registrar office in Pune.
It is better to have occasional meetings to discuss different agendas. If you haven’t, you can start now. As it is redevelopment discussions would warrant meetings between members.
Usually after consulting the legal advisor of the Society, the required legal procedure is followed and the share certificates are issued in the name of the nominee. Thereafter the necessary changes can be made to the Development agreement to accommodate the name of the nominee. In the case of an Apartment, the ownership of the flat has to be obtained in the name of the heir/nominee by executing documents specified by the legal advisor.
You need to prepare an affidavit and submit it to the Society which in turn will follow the procedure recommended by its legal advisor and issue a duplicate share certificate.
Few activities are permitted to be carried out in residential premises. If the current business falls within those parameters you surely can continue. Or else even now it is at the risk of the user so it would be even later.
Either they would have to return the existing loan and take a fresh housing loan from any Bank or can take No Objection Certificate from the current Bank before execution of the Development Agreement.
If any compensation is financially feasible, the Developer could do that or else it would have to be dismantled and used in the new flat.
If the defaulting member is willing to be a part of the redevelopment process and is willing to sign the redevelopment agreement and other relevant documents, the court matter can go on separately. Ideally however it would be good if the matter is settled either amicably or by the court at the earliest.
Though in this case the law states that the unwilling members cannot stop the redevelopment process, fighting in the court and obtaining a suitable judgement is time consuming and will delay the redevelopment by quite some time.
Do you have Question?
Please read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer, please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.